View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Etraiel, applying 
Young Friend

Post Etraiel, applying
Hello all!

Well, I hope you're all well.

Well, I have been considering changing guilds since I am currently in the Blackmoor Defenders, a guild that has mostly US and Canadian people, and I live in France, which means time zones mean I am often not able to play with my guild. So I've been looking for an active EU guild. I plan on leaving them in good terms, since they are wonderful people, but I just can't reconcile my studies and the hours at which i should log in to play with them.

I would like to be able to play a bit with some of you to check if I could make myself a nice spot here. I'm not really a zerger though I can rush quests if needed, but most of the times I'm pretty OCD about smashing everything and grabbing every single piece of loot on the map (I've been known to stop fighting monsters and pig up a collectible drop on occasion before getting back in the fight :P ), my favorite class is rogue but I also had fun with a PDK Pally tank, a Pale Trapper, a Tempest Trap monkey and an Artificer, all except my paladin having been TR'ed. My main is Etraiel, currently a lvl 20 FvS, and I have an epic Alt, the aforementioned PDK Pally named Narakai.

I guess that's all I have to say, see you in game if you want to give me a chance. :)

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]